Funds from the Pacific Northwest Chapter of PCMA are available for the following:
• 2019 PCMA Education Conference: June 25-28, 2019 (Los Angeles, CA)
• 2020 PCMA Annual Meeting, Convening Leaders: January 5-8, 2020 (San Francisco, CA)
– PNW Planner Full Ride Scholarship to Convening Leaders
– Partial Funding – Annual Meeting Convening Leaders
• Membership Dues
Application Due: Friday, March 15
In order to be eligible, applicants must meet the following prerequisites and agree to the following, or may be asked to return scholarship funds:
1. Be an active member in good standing with a minimum of one continuous year of membership.
2. Volunteer as a member of a committee or serve on the Board of Directors for (1) year.
3. For one (1) full year following awarded opportunity, maintain active membership in the Pacific Northwest Chapter of PCMA and attend three (3) chapter events within that year.
4. Write an article for the quarterly newsletter about how you took what you learned at the event you attended and how you implemented it into your career or personal life. Article is required at the time recipient sends in reimbursement form with copies of receipts. Reimbursement will not be granted/approved until required article has been submitted.