Thursday, April 18
Davenport Grand Hotel
11:30am – Registration/Networking
12:00pm – Lunch
12:30pm – Presentation
1:30pm – Conclusion
Meeting Planners – $25.00
Members – $50.00
Non-Members – $65.00
Students – Complimentary *Valid Student ID Required
WANT TO STAY OVERNIGHT
Special PCMA Block Rate
$129.00 a night
Book by March 18!
Need assistants getting to the April program?
Meeting Planner Travel Stipend Available
Would you like to be considered for the $150.00 travel stipend?
If yes, a few guidelines:
1. Max reimbursement is $150.00.
2. Must be a Meeting Planner that is a PCMA Member.
3. One planner per a company/org will qualify, if funds are still available others from the same company/org could be considered.
4. Planner must be registered for the program. Reimbursement will only be given after attendance to the program has been verified.
5. First come, first served or until funds run out.
Stipend considerations closes March 22. Planners will be notified of awarded stipend on Monday, March 25. Stipend is to be used for flight or mileage reimbursement only. For those awarded a stipend, more details will be sent via email. To apply for the stipend, register online by clicking on the big blue button below.