Get involved with the Pacific Northwest Chapter of PCMA!
Now is the time to connect with the PNW Chapter! As we all continue to move forward within our organizations now more than ever we need to be connected as an industry and with our peers. If you’re excited and passionate about the meetings industry and want to grow to be a leader of your local chapter of PCMA, it starts by serving on a committee!
All of our committees are interested in having volunteer assistance – whether you can serve all year or just for a short, project-based timeframe, we can use your input and expertise to make our chapter stronger and engage our members.
We have many dynamic opportunities depending on your availability and professional goals. Our committees and some of their projects include:
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – Help to empower members of diverse communities, cultures, and identifies to find success within our chapter and industry
- Sponsorship – Help find chapter event venues, secure sponsors for programs and speakers, develop raffle and award programs
- Membership – Spread the word about PCMA and the benefits of being a member, work with those in our geographic region to both increase new members and retain existing members
- Community Service – Share the blessings of our members with others who are in need in the communities we serve
- Programs – Develop and design educational and networking programs for the year, create content to drive engagement and participation, innovate and improve on each year’s offerings
- Student Involvement – Engage and inspire those who will be the future meeting and convention industry professionals and leaders, share your knowledge and experience with students
- Communications – Create awareness of chapter activities, events, important updates and ways to engage with fellow members between face-to-face programs
- Annual Auction Event – Bring the thunder! Work with the committee to fill the room, secure auction items and craft this popular night of fun!
Fill out our Volunteer Interest Form, or contact Alicia Moneyhun at email@example.com to learn more about volunteer opportunities and future board positions.