- This event has passed.
Creativity Amid Chaos with Wade Brill
May 19, 2021 @ 11:00 am– 12:00 pm PDTPay What you Can
Creativity Amid Chaos: How to Stay Innovative in Times of Change
Speaker: Wade Brill
Wade Brill is a Mindfulness Coach, Speaker, and Facilitator. She is a cancer survivor and thriver on a mission to help others take care of themselves from the inside out. Join Wade and PCMA PNW on 5/19 to feel more energized, focused, and productive!
During this 60-minute interactive workshop, you will have an opportunity to explore how to stay creative during times of chaos and uncertainty by regulating your nervous system and mindset. You will walk away with deeper insights and tools to navigate ‘Zoom fatigue’ and have more energy, creativity and enthusiasm to do the work you love!
During this workshop, you will:
- Regulate your nervous system by learning a simple and effective breathing technique you can practice any time and any place
- Gain awareness of what is currently draining and elevating your energy
- Create an empowering growth mindset motto to enhance creative thinking and enthusiasm
- Leave the virtual room with a personalized action step to feel inspired and energized for the event planning work you love
- Increase connection through breakout rooms and authentic reflection
Included in the workshop:
- 30-minute pre- and post-workshop integration call with organizer(s)
- Bonus Offerings:
○ 30-minute, post-workshop integration coaching call for anyone present for the workshop. Must schedule this before May 31st. Calendar link will be provided while live in Zoom and can be accessed here: calendly.com/wadebrill/connectioncall
○ A special 14-day trial to Centered in the City — an on demand mindfulness and self-care platform
Date: Wednesday, May 19th
Cost: Pay what you can