What do brand new hotels and the Apollo 11 Command Module, Columbia have in common?
You can find them in Seattle Southside!
Brand New Hotels
As frequent travelers, we know there is nothing better than staying in a brand new hotel, right? Check out these recent hotel openings conveniently located near Sea-Tac Airport:
• The Hilton Garden in Seattle Airport is the newest Hotel around; featuring local art, and high celling boardrooms.
• Hotel Interurban is perfectly situated in Seattle Southside’s retail and dining district. Their 19th floor ballroom boasts with natural lighting and Mt. Rainier views and can hold 100 people for meeting and events.
• Close proximity to Angle Lake Park makes the Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle Sea-Tac Airport an oasis in the city. Enjoy walking trails and picnic areas on the outside, and all king suites on the inside.
• WoodSpring Suites Seattle Tukwila
• Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seattle South – Tukwila
• Aloft Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
Destination Moon: The Apollo 11 Mission
It’s been 50 years since Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin made their legendary giant leap for mankind. Looking back, it seems even more incredible considering it was decades before we had personal computers, internet, or mobile phones. Don’t miss the only west coast appearance of the touring exhibit, Destination Moon at The Museum of Flight going on now through September 2nd. The Apollo 11 Command Module, Columbia, hasn’t left the National Air and Space Museum since 1976 and but you can see it for a limited time in Seattle Southside.